Friday, November 16, 2007

And so it begins ...

In a galaxy far far away... blaah blaah blaah ...

Well , well ... guess what ? Another blog ...

Its been almost a year since I last started a blog @ X@*ga .com

Today marks a very special day in my life... ( actually theres nothing worth celebrating ... )

I just feel like bitching about anything and everything ...

Let's start with Ang Mos ... Well, I cant seem to find anything good to talk about them ...

Cant they just behave ... You dont go to other people's house and act as though you're the bloody owner ...

Yes, you bloody mat saleks know your freaking role ...

See, people here dont notice this, but we're starting to become second rated citizens ...

Where were those Ang Mos when those stupid Japenis attaced us ???

Haiz, why am I so angry ??? Well, try being single ... Ok I dont mean that ...

My point is, lets all stand up and speak up ...

Trust me, given my job's nature, I've seem enough of these snobbish jackasses ...

Althought I'm kinda Ang monized, I'm damn proud to be a CHINESE !!!

What's wrong with not happy an Ang Mo name ?

I'm proud to say that my name is Ng Boon Chen ... ( not Cheng )

So to end this, happy Ang mo bashing ... ( Mr Wildburger, you deserve it )

1 comment:

linah said...

its mat salleh laahhh