Today is indeed a sad sad day ... Scotland is out of the Euros ...
Who can they blame but themselves ??? They should have just won at Georgia and their job will be so much easier ...
Anyway I'm not a Scottish fan ... My team, the great German army has already qualified ...
Well, this is life ... Life is not like in the movies ...
Speaking of movies, I just rcvd this invitation to a screening of the Golden Compass ...
I've no idea what is this movie about, all I know is that is this the first part of a trilogy ...
I love sagas ... And I love free stuff ...
Never been to this GV max at Vivo ... Hell yeah I'm going ... But first thing first, I need to see if I'm working that night ...
Beowulf is definately a movie that I'm gonna watch ... That, I also have no idea what is about ...
Well, I'll like to post a shout out to Sophie and Shikin ...
I guess this is it man ... All my Kakis are gone ...
Monday meetings will never be the same again ...
I've never really felt so sad in my life ...
I was so close to crying man, that's the reason why I did not go to office yesterday...
Wish you gals the very best in your future adventures ...
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment